Terms And Conditions
2. The Site Editor’s Services
This website and the services you receive on and through this site are offered on an “AS is” basis. You acknowledge that the site editor is entitled to alter or cease the provision of this website as well as its services, and to erase any data that you submit, either indefinitely or temporarily at any time with or without notice, and without any obligation to you. The editor of the site cannot be held accountable or liable for any delays or removal of information, inability to keep information in storage, incorrectness of information, or incorrect distribution of information.
3. Your Registration Obligations And Responsibilities
5. Password And Registration
6. Your Behavior
- you will not make any information available or behave in any manner that could be considered as illegal, unlawful, injurious; threatening, and harassing. tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, libelous, or obscene offensive, objectionable or pornographic, designed to interfere with or hinder the operation of this website or any service offered that is infected with viruses or another destructive or harmful software routine that could lead to criminal or civil liability as well as in contravention of applicable local, national, or international law.
- you are not attempting to make false representations or impersonations of your relationship with any other person or organization and you will not falsify or seek to conceal or falsify the source of any information provided by you.
- you do not gather or collect any information regarding others who use the site;
- You will not provide and are not using this website to offer any kind of service or content in any way that is commercial in nature or in any way which could result in spam, junk mail chains or pyramid schemes, or any other kind of unauthorized marketing or commerce. You are not using this website to advertise or run any content or service without prior written consent.
- you are not providing any content which could lead to the editor of the site being held criminally or civilly responsible, or which could be considered to be a violation of any national, local or international legislation, which includes and is not limited to laws that deal with trademarks, copyrights, and patents as well as trade secrets.
7. Content Submitted To This Website
- you agree to grant the editor of this site a worldwide royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive license and right (including moral rights and other rights necessary.) to display, utilize and reproduce and modify and adapt and publish as well as perform, distribute, promote and archive as well as translate and create compilations and derivative works either in whole or in part. This license is valid in relation to any form of media, technology, or media in use in the moment of its provision or developed later;
- you warrant and warrant that you possess all moral, legal, or other rights, which might be required to grant to the editor of the site the rights that are provided in section 7 above;
- you acknowledge and acknowledge that the editor of the site is entitled (but not the obligation) to refuse, at the editor’s complete discretion, to deny permission to publish, or takedown or restrict access to any information you submit at any point at any time and with or without cause without or with prior notice.
8. Third-Party Services
10. Disclaimer Of Warranty
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The use of Services or the inability to make use of the services,
- THE COST of OBTAINING substitute goods and/or services in connection with any transaction you enter through the Services,
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS to or alteration of your DATA Transmissions
- statements made by any third party or the conduct of any third party using services, or
- Any OTHER issue relating to the Services. In certain countries, the law does not permit limited liability. consequently, these limitations may not be applicable to the extent that you are a user of Services.
12. Reservation Of Rights
13. Notification Of Copyright Infringement Of Copyright
If you suspect that your property was used in a manner that could constitute an infringement of copyright or infringement of the rights of an intellectual property owner, then the editor of the site’s copyright agent can be reached via e-mail. site administrator [Other contact info provided on the site:
14. Applicable Law